Family camping in the Lot
Our beautiful camping will share with you it's ecological approach and it's awareness of nature. In a green and shaded setting, with friends or family, you will fully experience this beautiful region with it's many resources. The camping is ideally situated in the valley of the Lot in Cajarc.At the heart of Occitanie's great sites, at GR65 Chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle, very close to Saint Cirq Lapopie, Pech Merle's caves, to the Lot's, Dordogne's, Rocamadour's, Figeac's, Cahors' main tourist destinations and to the Padirac chasm(Gouffre de Padirac).
A campsite close to nature with all the comforts : a sanitary area and, new in 2020, a nursery area are at your disposal.
Respectful of nature and the environment
Respectful of nature and the environment, Aurélie, Ludovic and Elyad will welcome you to their camping with a family and friendly atmosphere, overlooked by cliffs and only meters away from the Lot river.
For a natural camping
The camping is committed to a policy that respects the environment and sustainable development. Participate and help us achieve our goals in order to have the least possible effect on biodiversity surrounding us. Our establishment is sensitive to this eco-citizen commitment : let us protect our planet and limit our environmental impact.
Of our camping
• Respectful of the environment
• Waste sorting with adapted containers and precise informative pannels.
• Individual and collective composters.
• Rainwater collectors and watering of natural massifs, selection of local and frugal species.
• Landscape integration.
• Favour shorter routes.
• Buy from shops closest to the camping for food and mainly local products.
• Use of products with ecological labels respectful of the environment.
• Recycling used batteries and ink cartridge.
• Energy savings : sanitary facilities equiped with timed taps, energy saving light bulbs, solar lights. The lane's night beaconing works with energy saving or solar energy bulbs.
During your stay in the camping
We invite you to participate, should you wish to, to a few eco responsable actions in favour of the environment.
• Do not let water drip needlessly.
• Turn off your lights while absent from your accommodation and when leaving common areas.
• Practice waste sorting : glass, paper, cardboards and plastic containers et composters are at your disposal in the camping.
• Be respectful of nature.
• Favour walking and bike riding, the camping is 200 meters from Cajarc's town center and all it's shops.